If you look at it, another reason not to trust a system like the “Web Of Trust” becomes apparent.
If you count in that you are also sharing your complete browsing history with MyWOT, you know that using such an “add-on” is anything but secure. Besides, where’s the privacy in that?
WOT members rate websites down for using a tracking cookie while at the same time, the “Web Of Trust” add-on is acting like a tracking tool itself. Does “spyware” ring a bell?
- No more discussions with WOT!
- Why not to trust MyWOT.
- Another reason why not to trust MyWOT.
- If you’re still unsure why not to trust MyWOT.
- The truth about the Web Of Trust.
- Secrets kill the trust at the Web Of Trust.
- If you need some last nails to close the coffin on that Web Of Trust.